- 1 packet Cacao Crunch mix
- 1 cup quick cook rolled oats
- 1 cup dried apricots, diced
- 5 tablespoons liquid coconut oil
- 6 tablespoons brown rice syrup
- 25g dark chocolate, for topping (optional)
- Preheat oven to 170c. Line a square baking tin with baking paper and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine Cacao Crunch mix, rolled oats & dried apricots. Add liquid coconut oil & brown rice syrup and mix until well combined.
- Transfer mix into baking tin and press down well and evenly to compact mixture in to tin.
- Bake for 18 minutes. Once cooked, remove from oven and use the back of a spoon to press down mixture in tin well so the bars are less likely to crumble apart.
- Leave to cool in tin for 30 minutes. Remove from tin, slice into bars or squares and allow to cool for a further 30 minutes.
- Melt chocolate in a small bowl and drizzle on top of the bars. Allow to cool completely and let chocolate set.
Store in an air tight container in a cool place. Makes 12 bars.
This recipe was created by Emily Bray @sweet.bix