1/4C coconut oil
1/4C milk of choice (we used coconut)
1/4C chocolate chips (we used coconut sap choc chips)
1 x lightly beaten egg
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees
- Follow the instructions on the back of the Rich Chocolate Baking Mix packet, but using the ingredients above as the 'additions'.
- Allow to stand for a while to thicken
- Line a baking tray with baking paper
- Dollop little circles/balls of mixture onto the baking paper
- Baking for 10-12 minutes until still soft on the inside.
- Allow to cool on the tray.
Makes 24 cookies. Store in an airtight container in the fridge or freezer.
This recipe was created by Founder Christine Westbury @christine_westbury