Date free AND nut free, this blend ticks all the boxes! Packed with cacao, chia seeds and coconut sap chocolate chips, this mix is a chocolate bomb in your mouth with lashings of health benefits!
This mix has gorgeous texture; crunch from choc chips and chia seeds and it’s also full of fibre from chia seeds and good oils from pumpkin seeds.
Turn this mix into bliss balls, or pack into a slice base or raw cake base. Because this mix is nut free it's perfect for our little munchkins lunchboxes too (may contain traces of peanuts and other tree nuts).
Check out these recipes using Clean Mixes Cacao Crunch:
Share your creations on social media - we love seeing what you do!
- No refined sugar
- Dairy free
- Gluten free
- No blender required
- Quick to make - simply mix, roll into ball shapes, refrigerate, enjoy
- No preservatives, artificial colours or flavours
Standard NZ delivery: $5.99. Rural NZ Delivery: $8.99. Alternatively, spend over $59.90 for free shipping or discounted rural shipping. Australia shipping: $14.99 or FREE on orders over $100.
Ingredients: Pumpkin seeds, coconut sap choc (cocoa 70%, *coconut sap sugar), chia seeds, coconut flour, coconut sugar, cacao (12%).
Allergens: May contain traces of peanuts and other tree nuts.
MAKE AT HOME
- You’ll need 3T coconut oil and 3T rice malt syrup (or sweetener of your choice)*
- Makes approximately 15 serves depending on ball size
- Store packet in a cool dry place
- Once assembled, store in fridge for up to 10 days or in the freezer for up to two months.
- *If you would like to try an alternative wet mix, substitute almond butter and honey.