- 1 x Caramel Banana Bread Baking Mix
- 1 x ripe banana
- 3/4C dates
- 2TBSP almond butter
- Pinch sea salt
- Toppings: Coconut/Greek Yoghurt & Cacao Nibs
- Base: make up the Caramel Banana Bread Baking Mix, using only one banana. Pat mixture into muffin tins and bake for 10-15 mins at 180 degrees.
- Caramel: blend 3/4 cups soaked dates, 2 tbsp almond butter and a pinch of sea salt. Add the caramel onto the tart vases once they are cool.
- Toppings: add coconut/Greek yoghurt, banana and cacao nibs on top of the caramel.
This recipe was created by Emily & Sophie Martin @tasty.twinsss