When summer gives you peaches, add them to your Clean Mixes Caramel Banana Bread! This is a summery twist on our famous Caramel Banana Bread that is sure to go down a treat. Perfect as a healthy snack for work or school, this lovely recipe was contributed by @shannons.plate on insta.
- 1 packet Clean Mixes Caramel Banana Bread
- 2 medium bananas (ripe)
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup coconut oil (melted)
- 3/4 cup milk of choice (I used oat)
- 2 peaches
- 3 tbsp buckwheat groats
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- In a large mixing bowl, mash your bananas. Once mashed add in the eggs, coconut oil and milk and mix until well combined.
- Add the Clean Mixes Caramel Banana Bread packet into the bowl with your wet ingredients and mix until combined
- Chop one of the peaches up into small squares and add into the banana bread mix along with 2 tbsp of the buckwheat groats. Pour this mixture into a lined loaf tin.
- Slice the other peach and add into a bowl along with the remains of the buckwheat and the maple syrup. Mix together and place on top of the banana bread mixture
- Bake in the oven for 50 minutes. Allow to cool completely before slicing and enjoy!