- 1 x Packet Clean Mixes Chocolate Chip Bliss Ball Mix
- + coconut oil & rice syrup (or sweetener of choice) as per back of packet
- 1 TBSP Nut butter (we used almond butter)
- 200 grams dark chocolate (refined sugar free if possible)
- Make the Clean Mixes Choc Chip Bliss Ball Mix as directed on the package + add 1 tbsp nut butter (we used almond butter).
- Roll into balls.
- Melt the dark chocolate and coat each ball in the chocolate.
- Place on a plate and set in the fridge for a few hours.
This recipe was created by Emily & Sophie Martin @tasty.twinsss