Choc Mint Cups
This recipe ticks so many boxes; simple to prepare, it only requires a few ingredients; it's packed with nutrition and the final product is not only mouth-wateringly delicious, but beautiful too.
Recipe by Shannon Hailes (@shannons.plate on Insta)
CHOC MINT CUPS
- 1 packet Clean Mixes Collagen After Dinner Mint
- 3 tbsp coconut oil
- 3 tbsp rice malt syrup
- 1/2 cup coconut cream
- 80g dark chocolate
- Follow the instructions on the back of the Clean Mixes Collagen After Dinner Mint packet to create the mixture for the tarts.
- Press the mixture into small muffin tins, leaving a dent in the middle for the chocolate ganache filling. Place this in the fridge or freezer to set.
- To make your ganache filling, place the coconut cream into a pot and heat on the stovetop. Once simmering, remove from the heat and add the chocolate to the mix. Allow it to sit for a minute or two before stirring. Once combined, allow the mixture to cool and thicken before adding it into the dent in your tarts.
- Place the tarts back into the fridge/freezer to set fully. Keep them stored here and enjoy!