- 1 x Choc Chip Bliss Ball Mix
- + coconut oil & rice syrup (or sweetener of choice) as per back of packet
- 1/2C Cashews (soaked for 1-2 hours)
- 4TBSP Maple Syrup
- 1/4C Melted Coconut Oil
- 1/4C Melted Dark Chocolate
- 1/4C Peanut Butter
- 1-2TBSP Cacao Powder
- 1/2C Coconut cream
- Handful chopped nuts
- Make the Clean Mixes Choc Chip Bliss Ball mix as directed on the pack. Pat into the bottom of a lined tray.
- In a blender combine 1/2 cup cashews (soaked for 1-2 hours), 4 tbsp maple syrup, 1/4 cup melted coconut oil, 1/4 cup melted dark choc, 1/4 cup peanut butter, 1 tsp vanilla, 1-2 tbsp cacao powder and 1/2 cup coconut cream. Blend until smooth.
- Pour on top of the Choc Chip layer and sprinkle a handful of chopped nuts ( we used peanuts).Place in the freezer for 3-4 hours until set.
- Drizzle melted chocolate on top and EAT!!
This recipe was created by Emily & Sophie Martin @tasty.twinsss