Seriously simple to make and packed with flavour and nutrition, these little bars are sure to satisfy. Make a batch and keep them in the fridge for when your sweet tooth hits, then feel the satisfaction of knowing you've eaten a healthy treat that will fuel your body.
- 1 packet Choc Raspberry Clean Treat Mix
- 8 medjool dates, soaked in boiling water
- 2 tbsp almond butter
- 80g dark chocolate
- Boil dates (pips removed) in a bowl of boiling water for 5 minutes. Drain.
- Add all ingredients into a food processor and blend until combined.
- Press this mixture into a tray and place in the fridge.
- Once cooled, cut it into bars and drizzle with melted dark chocolate. Allow to set in the fridge. Enjoy!
This recipe was created by Shannon Hailes @shannons.plate