- Superfood Beauty Blend Clean Treat Mix
- 3 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 3 tbsp rice malt syrup
- Around 6 frozen strawberries
- 80g dark chocolate
- Follow the instructions on the back of the Superfood Beauty Blend Clean Treat Mix packet by adding the melted coconut oil and rice malt syrup to dry mix.
- Once combined, set aside and chop strawberries into little pieces. Start to form your bliss balls and press your thumb into each one to create a dent. Place strawberry piece in this dent and form the bliss ball around it. Do this with all and once done, place them in the fridge.
- Now melt chocolate. Once melted, coat each bliss ball in chocolate and place on a plate or cooling rack. Feel free to sprinkle any toppings on top while the chocolate is still melted. Place back in the fridge once all bliss balls are coated and enjoy!!
This recipe was created by Shannon Hailes @naturalheal.th