This gorgeous recipe is by Emily & Sophie Martin (aka the @tasty.twinsss on Insta). So simple and so delicious!!
- 1 x Clean Mixes Caramel Banana Bread Mix
- 1 x large banana
- 1 x egg
- 1 x block of dark chocolate (we used Whittakers Dark Ghana)
- 1/2 can coconut cream
- In a bowl mash 1 large banana with the back of a fork and combine with the egg.
- Add the Clean Mixes Caramel Banana Bread Mix to the bowl and combine.
- Chop half a block of dark chocolate and add to the banana bread mix.
- Pour into a lined baking tin and bake in the oven at 180 degrees Celsius for 20-25 minutes or until light brown on top.
- While it cools, melt the rest of the dark chocolate and combine with the coconut cream.
- Pour the melted dark chocolate and coconut cream mix on top and set in the fridge for 15-30 minutes.
- Remove from the fridge, slice and EAT!