Chocolate Chip Ghost Cookies
These have to be the tastiest little ghosts you ever did eat! Wispy and spooky, these raw 'cookies' will delight your little ones!
Some Halloween recipes are amazing but require super human skills to pull off a professionally styled look. Not with these ghostly delights - you can whip them up in less then half an hour and they are guaranteed to spook. I think we call that a Halloween hack!
These Chocolate Chip Ghost Cookies use our Chocolate Chip Bliss Ball Mix as the base, so you can be assured there is absolutely nothing artificial lurking within - only goodness from nuts, coconut flour, single-origin dark chocolate chips and coconut sugar. Plus if gluten-free and dairy-free is your bag, you'll be pleased to know they tick those boxes too!
This fun and spooky recipe was created by @shannons.plate on insta.
Chocolate Chip Ghost Cookies:
- 1 pack Clean Mixes Chocolate Chip Bliss Ball Mix
- 3 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 3 tbsp rice malt syrup
- 1 cup icing sugar or coconut icing sugar
- 1-2 tbsp your choice of milk (I used oat milk)
- 30g dark chocolate, melted
- Begin by mixing your melted coconut oil and rice malt syrup into your choc chip mix.
- Shape your choc chip mix into ghosts on a flat surface. Place in the fridge to firm up.
- To make your icing, mix the milk and icing sugar together until a paste forms. Either pipe or spread this into your cookies in the shape on ghosts. Place back in the fridge to set.
- Melt your chocolate and pipe or dot onto your cookies to create the ghosts eyes and mouth.
- Keep stored in the fridge and enjoy!