Thanks to Lisa Hays from @hangingwiththehays for creating this take on an old fashioned classic.
Read more from Lisa here.
– Rich Chocolate Baking Mix + ingredients as per pack instructions less an egg (so only use one egg!)
– 1/2 Cup Coconut Sugar
– 1/4 Cup Cacao (you could use Cocoa)
– 1 Tablespoon on Cornflour (or tapioca flour)
– 2 Cups Boiling Water
– In a bowl put in the Rich Chocolate Baking Mix and combine with the egg (only 1), milk and oil until it is smooth.
– Put the mixture into a greased baking dish.
– Mix the coconut sugar, cacao and cornflour/tapioca flour and sprinkle over the made up baking mix.
– Gently pour over the 2 cups of boiling water making sure not to disturb the mixture.
– Fan bake at 180 for 35-40 minutes
– Enjoy with milk of choice, coconut yoghurt or nice cream.