- 1 x Collagen After Dinner Mint Clean Treat Mix
- 4 Tbsp rice malt syrup
- 4 Tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1 1/2 cups puffed rice
- 1/2 cup coconut cream
- 80g dark chocolate
1. Combine Collage After Dinner Mint with puffed rice in a bowl.
2. Add in melted coconut oil and rice malt syrup. You might need to use your hands to ensure everything is mixed together.
3. Once combined, press tightly into a tray and place in the fridge or freezer.
4. To make chocolate top, heat the coconut cream in a pot on the stove on a low heat. Once bubbling, turn off and add in chocolate. Allow it to sit for a few minutes to melt and then mix together.
5. Pour chocolate mixture on top of your slice and place back in the fridge or freezer for 30 to 60 minutes.
6. Cut up into desired sizes and store in the fridge. Enjoy!
This recipe was created by Shannon Hailes @naturalheal.th