1 x Clean Mixes Superfood Beauty Blend Hemp Protein
- 12 medjool dates, soaked for a few minutes
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tbsp rice malt syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup coconut cream
- 40g dark chocolateRECIPE:
- Place all of the brownie ingredients into a food processor and blend until everything is combined and a sticky dough had formed. Press into a lined tray and place in the freezer while you make your ganache.
- Heat your coconut cream in a pot until simmering. Once simmering, take off the heat and put your chocolate into it. Allow to sit for a minute before mixing. Once mixed through, leave to sit for about 10 minutes until it starts to thicken. Pour on top of your raw brownie and place back into the freezer to set. Feel free to top with extra chocolate, freeze dried strawberries or goji berries!
- Slice into squares and enjoy! Store in an airtight container in the fridge or freezer.
This recipe was created by Shannon Hailes @naturalheal.th