Special recipe thanks to Emily Bray @sweet.bix for this lovely vegan brownie recipe.
You’ll be using our Clean Mixes Rich Chocolate Baking Mix. This recipe is gluten free, dairy free and refined sugar free. We've also used an egg substitute (flax egg) so it's also vegan. Enjoy this healthier alternative!
- 1 packet Clean Mixes Rich Chocolate Baking Mix
- 2 flax eggs (2 tbsp ground flax + 6 tbsp warm water)
- ¼ c liquid coconut oil
- 1 block Solomon Gold smooth dark chocolate
- ½ tsp coconut oil
- Fresh As freeze dried strawberries
- Preheat oven to 180c bake and line a square baking tin with baking paper.
- Prepare your flax eggs. In a small bowl, combine ground flax and warm water. Allow to sit for 5 minutes.
- In a large bowl, combine Clean Mixes Rich Chocolate Baking Mix, flax eggs and liquid coconut oil and mix until well combined.
- Transfer mix to baking tin and press mixture until evenly distributed. Bake for 15 minutes. Remove brownie from oven and allow to cool in pan for 10 minutes before transferring to cooling rack.
- Melt chocolate in a small bowl and stir through ½ tsp coconut oil until smooth.
- Cut brownie into 16 squares. Drizzle with melted chocolate and sprinkle with crushed freeze dried strawberries.
This recipe was created by Emily Bray @sweet.bix