- 1 x Packet Collagen After Dinner Mint Bliss Ball Mix
- + coconut oil & rice syrup (or sweetener of choice) as per back of packet
- 1/3C Cacao Butter
- 1/2C Coconut Oil
- 2TBSP Maple Syrup
- 1/2 400gram block of dark chocolate
- Base - make up the Clean Mixes Collagen After Dinner Mint Bliss Ball Mix. Instead of rolling into balls, pat into the bottom of a lined tray and set in the fridge for 1-2 hours.
- Cream layer - melt down 1/3 cup cacao butter, 1/2 cup coconut oil and 2 tbsp maple syrup or honey. Pour on top of the base layer and set in the fridge for a further 1-2 hours.
- Melt half a block of dark chocolate in a deep bowl and remove the slice from the fridge.
- Cut the slice into circle shapes using a cookie cutter. Dip each circle into the bowl of chocolate and cover completely. Place the dipped cookies on a plate and place in the fridge until set.
This recipe was created by Emily & Sophie Martin @tasty.twinsss