Peanut Butter & Jelly (PBJ) Brownie
An absolute classic, this brownie is sure to go down a treat (and probably won't last long). Gluten free, dairy free and refined sugar free, this is recipe is so simple to make and delicious! No one will know it came from a packet!
- 1 x Rich Chocolate Baking Mix
- 2 eggs, whisked
- 1/3 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1 heaped cup of raspberries + extra for on top
- 1/2 cup peanut butter + extra to drizzle on topRECIPE:
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees celsius and line a baking dish with baking paper
- Mix all of your ingredients except the raspberries and peanut butter, together in a bowl. Mix well
- Pour half of your mixture into your dish. Mash your raspberries and add on top of your mixture along with the peanut butter, making sure it is evenly spread out on top of the chocolate mixture. Pour on the other half of your chocolate mixture and top with extra raspberries and peanut butter.
- Place in the oven and bake for around 30 minutes. Make sure it is cooked through by using a skewer or fork as it may take a but longer to cook through with the PBJ filling. Take out and allow to cool for 5-10 minutes before slicing! Enjoy!
This recipe was created by Shannon Hailes @naturalheal.th