- 1 pack Clean Mixes Rich Chocolate Baking Mix
- ½ cup peanut butter (we used Pics Crunchy)
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup your choice of milk (add more if too dry)
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees celsius and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Combine the Clean Mixes Rich Chocolate Baking Mix, eggs and milk. Mix well.
- Roll tablespoon amounts of mixture into balls and place onto a baking tray.
- Flatten and make a thumb print in each ball. Place a small amount of peanut butter into each thumb print.
- Bake in the oven for 10-12 minutes.
- Let them cool and EAT!!
This recipe was created by Emily & Sophie Martin @tasty.twinsss