These cookies are truly dreamy - packed with peanut butter and the double dark chocolatey goodness of Clean Mixes Rich Chocolate Baking Mix.
They're chewy and pack a seriously dark chocolate hit. These cookies are a dreamy delight for your taste buds (try closing your eyes while you eat them for maximum impact!!).
Our Rich Chocolate Baking Mix and contains both organic cacao and singe-origin dark chocolate chips. It's rich, dark in flavour and goes perfectly with peanut butter.
These cookies are gluten-free, dairy-free (we use coconut milk) and also free of refined sugars.
An excellent snack for school, work or after dinner dunking in a cup of tea!
PEANUT BUTTER STUFFED CHOCOLATE COOKIES
Makes 18 cookies
- 1 x pack Clean Mixes Rich Chocolate Baking Mix
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/4 cup milk (we used coconut milk)
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 3 tablespoons crunchy peanut butter
- Flaky sea salt to sprinkle on top (optional)
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C (fan bake).
- Mix together coconut oil, milk and egg in a large bowl and add the Clean Mixes Rich Chocolate Baking Mix. Stir to combine.
- Line baking trays with baking paper.
- Use a tablespoon measure to add 1 tablespoon sized dollops of mixture to your baking tray. Make sure the amount of mixture per dollop does not exceed 1 flat tablespoon (if you use more, the cookies get too big!).
- Add 1/2 teaspoon crunchy peanut butter on top of each dollop.
- Top the cookies with another 1 tablespoon of cookie mixture. Again take care to only use 1 flat tablespoon mixture - not more.
- Bake for 9 - 10 minutes until still soft on the inside.
- Allow to cool on the tray.
- Sprinkle with flaky sea salt (optional).
- Store in an airtight container or freeze.