Check out this Raw Peppermint Slice using the Collagen After Dinner Mint Bliss Ball Mix! This one is SUPER good!!
- 1 x Collagen After Dinner Mint
- 1 1/2C Soaked Cashew Nuts
- 2 TBSP Maple Syrup
- 1 TSP Vanilla
- 1 TSP Peppermint Extract
- 3/4C Almond Milk (Unsweetened)
- 1/2 Block Dark Chocolate
- 1/2 Can Coconut Cream
- Base - follow the instructions on the Clean Mixes After Dinner Mint Bliss Ball Mix packet, but instead of rolling into balls, pat the mixture in the bottom of a lined tin.
- Peppermint layer - blend 1 1/2 cups soaked cashews, 2 tbsp maple syrup, 1 tsp vanilla, 1 tsp peppermint extract and 3/4 cup almond milk until smooth. Pour on top of the base and set in the freezer for 2-3 hours.
- Choc ganache - melt 1/2 block dark chocolate and combine with 1/2 can coconut cream. Pour on top of the peppermint layer and set in the freezer for a further 2-3 hours.
- Slice and enjoy!!
This recipe was created by Emily & Sophie Martin @tasty.twinsss