This is such a fun and festive recipe, not to mention completely delicious! Thank you to the ever talented @shannons.plate on Insta for this Christmas recipe inspiration.
If you make this we'd love to see your creation! Please tag us on social media so we can see the fun and creative ways you use your Clean Mixes.
White Chocolate Gingerbread Snowmen:
- 1 pack Clean Mixes Gingerbread Mix
- 3 tbsp rice malt syrup
- 3 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tbsp boiling water
- 100g white chocolate, melted
- Pretzel sticks
- Cacao nibs
- Follow the instructions on the back of the Clean Mixes Gingerbread Mix pack to make your bliss ball mixture.
- To build your snowmen, roll the bliss ball mixture into three different sizes (small, medium and large) and stack them on top of each other with the large on the bottom, followed bu the medium and then the small. This should get you about 7 snowmen.
- Stick a pretzel stick through the middle bliss ball carefully to create your snowmen's arms. Place these in the fridge to harden.
- Melt your chocolate and coat each ball in it (you will need to take apart your snowmen to do so) and stick it back together. Place back in the fridge. Once the chocolate is nearly set, stick your cacao nibs on the head of the snowmen to create its eyes. Place back in the fridge again to fully set. Enjoy!