- 1 x Clean Mixes Cacao Crunch Bliss Ball Mix
- 2 TBSP Coconut Oil
- 2 TBSP Rice Syrup or sweetener
- 1C cornflakes (see if you can find a refined sugar free version at your local health store)
- 1/2 Block Dark Chocolate
- 12-15 Walnuts
- Make up the Clean Mixes Cacao Crunch Bliss Ball Mix as directed on the packaged and add 1 cup of cornflakes.
- Set in the fridge for a few hours.
- Melt 1/2 a block of dark chocolate, drizzle on top of each ball and place a walnut on top.
- Set in the fridge for a few minutes and EAT!
This recipe was created by Emily & Sophie Martin @tasty.twinsss