The perfect afternoon pick me up that will satisfy your cravings without all that sugar. This is a super easy to make and is utterly delicious! This clean treat will go down a hit with the whole family. This recipe is by the ever talented @tasty.twinsss on Insta.
1 x pack Clean Mixes Cacao Crunch Bliss Ball Mix
3T Coconut Oil
3T Rice Malt Syrup
1/2 block good quality dark chocolate
1/2 can coconut cream
Optional for sprinkling on top 1-2 T each of pumpkin seeds, cacao nibs, coconut flakes, chia seeds and freeze dried raspberries
- Make up the Cacao Crunch mix as instructed on the packet.
- Line a loaf tin and pat mixture into the tin to form the base.
- Set in freezer for 30-60 minutes.
- To make the top layer, combine 1/2 block melted dark chocolate and 1/2 can coconut cream.
- Pour chocolate layer onto set base, and sprinkle with 1-2 Tbsp each of your desired toppings.
- Set in freezer for another 2 hours.
- Dig in!