- 1 x Clean Mixes Cacao Crunch
- 1C oats
- 1 egg
- 2TBSP peanut butter
- 3TBSP maple syrup
- 1TSP baking powder
- 1/2C almond milk
- 1/2C chopped dark chocolate
- Blend 1 cup of oats into a flour consistency and combine in a bowl with the Clean Mixes Cacao Crunch Bliss Ball Mix.
- Add to the bowl 1 egg, 2 tbsp peanut butter, 3 tbsp maple syrup, 1 tsp baking powder, 1/2 cup almond milk and 1/2 cup chopped dark chocolate. Mix until combined.
- On a lined baking tray roll the mixture into ball shapes, press down with a fork and bake in the oven at 180 for 10 minutes.
- Take out of the oven and let them cool. Once cooled top with more peanut butter or drizzle some dark chocolate on top!
This recipe was created by Emily & Sophie Martin @tasty.twinsss