- 1 x Salted Caramel Clean Treat Mix
- Wet ingredients; Rice Syrup + Coconut Oil
- Caramel: 1C Dates (soaked), 1 TBSP coconut oil, 1 TBSP maple (optional), pinch sea salt.
- Make the Salted Caramel Clean Treat Mix as directed on the pack.
- Pop the mix in the fridge to cool for a few minutes before the next part
- Shape into flat patties
- Make the caramel by adding all ingredients to a blender and belnding until smooth.
- Place a small teaspoon into the patties of the Salted Caramel Mix and then shape into balls.
It's as easy as that!
Check out our IGTV for a full video demonstration of this recipe.
This recipe was created by Founder Christine Westbury @christine_westbury