This Salted Caramel mix is perfect for your sweet salty fix. Packed with superfoods Maca and Lucuma this treat mix is the perfect pick-me-up. It has a delectable caramel flavour from the Maca and a creamy nutty feel from cashews, plus the added texture from diced dates. Full of wholesome goodness and with nothing artificial, this mix will satisfy your cravings with a raw, wholefood treat.
Make balls or press into a slice or use as the base of a raw cake/cheesecake. Some of our fans eat it straight from the packet!!
- No refined sugar
- Dairy free
- Gluten free
- Quick to make - simply mix, squeeze into ball shapes, chill, enjoy
- No preservatives, artificial colours or flavours
Check out these recipes using Salted Caramel
Standard NZ delivery: $5.99. Rural NZ Delivery: $8.99. Alternatively, spend over $59.90 for free shipping or discounted rural shipping. Australia shipping: $14.99 or FREE on orders over $100.
Roast cashew nuts (60%), dates, organic maca, organic lucuma, organic himalayan salt.
Allergens: Contains cashew nuts. May contain traces of peanuts and other nuts.
MAKE AT HOME
- You’ll need 2 T coconut oil and 2 T rice malt syrup (or sweetener of your choice)*
- Makes approximately 10 serves depending on ball size
- Store packet in a cool dry place
- Once assembled, store in fridge for up to 10 days or in the freezer for up to two months.
- May contain date pits/fragments or natural matter.
- *If you would like to try an alternative wet mix, substitute almond butter and honey.