NEW IMPROVED RECIPE! Now with coconut flour for a more smooth texture.
Perfect for your sweet salty fix and packed with superfoods Maca and Lucuma this treat mix is total decadence. It has a delectable caramel flavour from the Maca and a creamy nutty feel from cashews, plus added texture from diced dates. Full of wholesome goodness and with nothing artificial, this mix will satisfy your cravings with a raw, wholefood treat.
Make balls or press into a slice or use as the base of a raw cake/cheesecake. Some of our fans eat it straight from the packet!!
- No refined sugar
- Dairy free
- Gluten free
- Quick to make - simply mix, squeeze into ball shapes, chill, enjoy
- No preservatives, artificial colours or flavours
Check out these recipes using Salted Caramel
NEW ZEALAND: FREE NZ delivery on orders over $59.90 (excludes rural delivery). Delivery is $5.99 on orders under $59.90 (excludes rural). Rural delivery $8.99.
AUSTRALIA: FREE on orders over $99 or $14.99 for orders under $99.
Roast cashew nuts (53%), dates, coconut flour, organic maca, organic lucuma, himalayan salt.
Allergens: Contains cashew nuts. May contain traces of peanuts and other nuts.
MAKE AT HOME
- You’ll need 2 T coconut oil and 2 T rice malt syrup (or sweetener of your choice)*
- Makes approximately 10 serves depending on ball size
- Store packet in a cool dry place
- Once assembled, store in fridge for up to 10 days or in the freezer for up to two months.
- May contain date pits/fragments or natural matter.
- *If you would like to try an alternative wet mix, substitute almond butter and honey.