If you love raw, wholefood goodness, this one's for you! There's absolutely no need to say goodbye to summer just yet! This summery recipe by @lizziewagz will keep that summer feeling alive with it's zesty raspberry flavours. This raw slice and is also gluten-free, dairy-free and free of refined sugars. Let's make summer vibes last as long as possible! ☀️ ☀️
1 pack Clean Mixes Choc Raspberry
2 tablespoons rice malt syrup
2 tablespoons melted coconut oil
1/4 cup soaked and blended dates
1/4 cup almond flour
4 frozen bananas
One cup of frozen or fresh raspberries
Splash of dairy free milk
- In a bowl or electric mixer blend together all the biscuit ingredients and split in half.
- Wrap a baking tin in glad wrap and place half the mixture in. Press the mixture flat. Place glad wrap over the first layer and add in the second half of the biscuit mix so it fits into the shape of the tin.
- Place the biscuit layers in the freezer while you make the ice cream.
- Next, make the ice cream by blending the ingredients in a high-power blender or food processor. Make sure the consistency is thick and creamy. Add more milk if consistency is lumpy.
- Remove biscuit layers from freezer and carefully remove the top layer and place on a flat surface.
- Place the ice cream mixture onto the base and spread evenly.
- Carefully remove the glad wrap from the top biscuit layer and place on top of the ice cream.
- Freeze for at least two hours until frozen through.
- Cut slices with a hot knife, eat frozen or let defrost and eat with a fork.