Keto friendly and one of our best sellers! These balls are like a cacao truffle with a punch of tangy freeze-dried raspberry. With only four pure, wholesome ingredients, plus the wet ingredients you add at home, these bliss balls are full of tangy goodness with absolutely nothing artificial. If you are looking for a keto-friendly treat to satisfy your sweet tooth without compromising your health goals, this is the one for you!
Check out these recipes using Choc Raspberry:
Share your creations on social media - we love seeing what you do!
- Low Carb
- Low Sugar
- Keto friendly
- Date free
- Refined sugar free
- Dairy free
- Gluten free
- Quick to make - simply mix, roll into ball shapes, chill, enjoy
- No preservatives, artificial colours or flavours
NEW ZEALAND: FREE NZ delivery on orders over $59.90 (excludes rural delivery). Delivery is $5.99 on orders under $59.90 (excludes rural). Rural delivery $8.99.
AUSTRALIA: FREE on orders over $99 or $14.99 for orders under $99.
Blanched almonds (64%), coconut, organic cacao, freeze dried raspberry
Allergens: Contains almonds. May contain traces of peanuts and other tree nuts.
MAKE AT HOME
- You’ll need 3 T coconut oil and 3 T rice malt syrup (or sweetener of your choice)*
- Makes approximately 15 serves depending on ball size
- Store packet in a cool dry place
- Once assembled, store in fridge for up to 10 days or freezer for up to two months
- *If you would like to try an alternative wet mix, substitute almond butter and honey.