- Choc Raspberry Clean Mixes packet
- 3 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 3 tbsp rice malt syrup
- 3/4 cup mashed raspberries, frozen or fresh
- 100g dark chocolate, melted
- Begin with making the biscuit by adding the melted coconut oil and rice malt syrup to the Choc Raspberry mix. To make the biscuit, roll a small amount of the mixture into a bliss ball and then flatten into a circle shape. Repeat until your mixture is gone.
- Place a small amount of mashed raspberries on top of the biscuit and place in the freezer to harden.
- Melt the chocolate and coat the biscuits in this. Place back in the fridge or freezer to set. Keep stored in the fridge and enjoy!!
This recipe was created by Shannon Hailes @shannons.plate