This is a divinely gooey, delicious raw slice that is super easy to make. Perfect with a cuppa or on it's own, we guarantee it won't last long!
Recipe by @shannons.plate
- 1 packet of Clean Mixes Choc Raspberry
- 3 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 3 tbsp rice malt syrup
- 14 medjool dates
- 1/3 cup almond butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 100g dark chocolate, melted
- Sprinkle of freeze dried raspberries
- Begin by soaking your dates in boiling water
- Now make your base. Mix all of your base ingredients together in a bowl. Once combined press this mixture into a lined dish. Place in the fridge
- For the filling, blend together your soaked dates (get rid of the water), almond butter and vanilla extract. Blend into a smooth caramel mixture. Spread this across your base and place it back into the fridge
- Melt your dark chocolate and pour on top of your slice along with a sprinkle of freeze dried raspberries. Place this back into the fridge to set. Cut into squares and keep it stored in the fridge or freezer.