1 x Clean Mixes Cacao Crunch + wet ingredients (coconut oil + rice syrup)
1C soaked cashews
2 TSP lemon juice
2 TBSP melted coconut oil
2 TBSP rice syrup
3/4-1C coconut milk
1C frozen raspberries
1 TBSP maple syrup
1/2C melted coconut oil
2 TBSP maple syrup
1/4C cacao powder
- Base - to make the Clean Mix Cacao Crunch Bliss Ball Mix, add 3 tbsp coconut oil and 3 tbsp rice malt syrup into the mix as directed on the package. Pat into a lined tray and place in the freezer.
- Cream - blend 1 cup soaked cashews, 2 tsp lemon juice, 2 tbsp coconut oil, 2 tbsp rice malt syrup and 3/4 - 1 cup coconut milk until smooth and place in the freezer for 3-4 hours.
- Jelly layer - blend 1 cup frozen raspberries, 1/2 cup water and 1 tbsp maple syrup until smooth and freeze for 2-3 hours.
- Choc top - melt 1/2 cup coconut oil, 2 tbsp maple syrup, 1/4 cup cacao powder and pour on top of the jelly layer - freeze until set.
- Slice using a warm knife and EAT!
This recipe was created by Emily & Sophie Martin @tasty.twinsss