This Jelly Tip Slice is a raw food and wholefood take on the traditional Jelly Tip Ice cream. Packed full of goodness from nuts and berries, and with absolutely nothing artificial, this slice will satisfy your ice cream cravings without having to buy a packet ice cream! This is a frozen dessert to enjoy straight from the freezer.
1 x Clean Mixes Cacao Crunch + wet ingredients (coconut oil + rice syrup)
1C soaked cashews
2 TSP lemon juice
2 TBSP melted coconut oil
2 TBSP rice syrup
3/4-1C coconut milk
1C frozen raspberries
1 TBSP maple syrup
1/2C melted coconut oil
2 TBSP maple syrup
1/4C cacao powder
- Base - to make the Clean Mix Cacao Crunch Bliss Ball Mix, add 3 tbsp coconut oil and 3 tbsp rice malt syrup into the mix as directed on the package. Pat into a lined tray and place in the freezer.
- Cream - blend 1 cup soaked cashews, 2 tsp lemon juice, 2 tbsp coconut oil, 2 tbsp rice malt syrup and 3/4 - 1 cup coconut milk until smooth and place in the freezer for 3-4 hours.
- Jelly layer - blend 1 cup frozen raspberries, 1/2 cup water and 1 tbsp maple syrup until smooth and freeze for 2-3 hours.
- Choc top - melt 1/2 cup coconut oil, 2 tbsp maple syrup, 1/4 cup cacao powder and pour on top of the jelly layer - freeze until set.
- Slice using a warm knife and EAT!
This recipe was created by Emily & Sophie Martin @tasty.twinsss