- 3tbsp coconut oil
- 3tbsp rice malt syrup
- 1 1/2cups raspberries
- 1/3 cup chia seeds
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- squeeze of lemon juice + 1tbsp water
- 1/3 cup rolled oats
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut
- 3tbsp sunflower seeds
- 2tbsp slivered almonds
- 1/4 cup almond meal
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar + 1tbsp water
- Start by making your chia jam, mash your berries with a fork and add in all other ingredients. Mix together and set in the fridge while you prepare the base.
- Follow the instructions on the back of the Choc Raspberry Clean Mixes packet. Flatten into a tray. Once the base is evenly spread, add your raspberry chia mix to it and leave to set in the freezer.
- To make your crumble, start by heating a pan on the lowest heat. Add your coconut sugar and water and mix until a paste forms. Once your paste is ready, add in all other ingredients and mix until a sticky crumble is formed. Turn off the heat and allow to cool before adding it to the top of your slice.
- Cut into your desired sized squares and store in the fridge or freezer!
This recipe was created by Shannon Hailes @naturalheal.th