If you're looking for an easy way to add more nutritional grunt to your bliss balls, look no further than these delightful bliss balls. You get all the goodness of cashews from the Salted Caramel Bliss Ball Mix and added nut butter, but also grated carrot which provides additional micronutrients. Salted Caramel Bliss Ball Mix also contains organic Maca - a Peruvian superfood that helps balance energy and hormones.
These are sure to satisfy even the most hardcore sweet cravings out there, and will provide a lot better nourishment than your average packaged sweet treat. Recipe is courtesy of @shannons.plate.
- 1 packet Clean Mixes Salted Caramel Bliss Ball Mix
- 2 tbsp rice malt syrup
- 3 tbsp almond butter (peanut butter would also be really nice)
- 1/4 cup grated carrot
- Using a high speed blender or food processor blend the salted caramel mix until it's predominantly smooth.
- Add in the rice malt syrup and almond butter (or peanut butter) and blend until everything is combined.
- Lastly, add your grated carrot into the mix and blend/pulse until it is evenly incorporated.
- Roll into balls and keep stored in an airtight container in the fridge. Enjoy!