- 1 packet Salted Caramel Mix
- 2c whole oats
- 1/2c sunflower seeds
- 1/2c chopped almonds
- 1/2c coconut threads
- 1/8c chia seeds
- 1/2tsp flaky sea salt
- Preheat oven to 160c fan bake. Line a deep baking dish with baking paper.
- In a large bowl, combine Salted Caramel Mix, rolled oats, sunflower seeds & almonds. Mix well and place ingredients in baking dish.
- Place in oven for 10 minutes, mixing at the 5 minute mark.
- After 10 minutes, remove from oven and add coconut threads to the muesli mix. Place back in oven for 4 minutes, mixing at the 2 minute mark.
- Remove from oven and add chia seeds and sea salt. Mix until all ingredients are evenly dispersed.
- Store in an airtight container or glass jar.
Serve as is with yoghurt & fruit, or make into bircher by soaking overnight with almond milk.
This recipe was created by Emily Brae @sweet.bix