- 1 x packet Salted Caramel Clean Treat Mix
- 5 cups popcorn (we used Serious Popcorn)
- 2 tbsp rice malt syrup
- 2 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1 cup banana chips
- 1/2 cup roasted cashews
- Follow the instructions on the back of the Salted Caramel packet to make the mix. Once all is combined, put the mix in the fridge or freezer until firm.
- Mix the rest of the ingredients together in a bowl. Crumble the Salted Caramel Mix throughout the popcorn and mix.
- Feel free to eat the popcorn in one go or put it into individual snap lock bags to enjoy throughout the week!
This recipe was created by Shannon Hailes @shannons.plate