There's a lot to love about this new recipe by Sophie and Emily Martin (aka @tasty.twinsss on insta). It's utterly delicious, so simple to make and has all the goodness of being gluten-free, dairy-free and free of refined sugars.
- 1 pack Clean Mixes Salted Caramel Bliss Ball Mix
- 2 T coconut oil
- 2 T rice malt syrup
- 1 C soaked dates (either overnight of half an hour in hot water)
- 1/2 C almond milk
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1/3 block dark chocolate (we like Loving Earth choc)
- 2 T Coconut Oil
- Make up the Salted Caramel Bliss Ball Mix as instructed on the packet, and pat into a loaf tin as the slice base. Set for 30 minutes in the freezer.
- While the base is setting, blend 1 cup soaked dates, 1/2 cup almond milk and a pinch of sea salt in your blender. Place on top of base and smooth out, then set in freezer for 1-2 hours.
- Mix 1/3 block melted dark chocolate and 2 Tbsp melted coconut oil to create the chocolate topping, and pour on top of slice to finish it off!
- Set in freezer for 1-2 more hours, then slice up and enjoy!