- 1 x Salted Caramel Mix
- 1/2C dates
- 2 TBSP almond milk
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1/2 block dark chocolate
- 1/4C almond milk
- Make the Salted Caramel Clean Mixes as instructed on the packet.
- Pat half of the mixture into a small tin.
- To make the caramel, blend 1/2 cup dates, 2 Tbsp almond milk and a pinch of sea salt until smooth.
- Pour the caramel on top of the base.
- Pat the remainder of the base on top of the caramel and set in the freezer for two hours.
- Once set, take out and slice into rectangles.
- Melt half a block of dark chocolate and add 1/4 cup almond milk.
- Coat the biscuits in the chocolate mixture and place on a plate, then freeze for two more hours until set.
This recipe was created by Emily & Sophie Martin @tasty.twinsss