- 1 x Cacao Crunch Clean Treat Mix (or Choc Chip)
- Wet ingredients; Rice Syrup + Coconut Oil
- Caramel: 1C Dates (soaked), 1 TBSP coconut oil, 1 TBSP maple (optional), pinch sea salt, 1C diced peanuts
- Chocolate: 80grams refined sugar free chocolate, 1/2C coconut cream
- Make the Cacao Crunch Clean Treat Mix as directed on the pack.
- Place small amounts of the Mix into a silicon muffin tray or slice tray
- Make the caramel by adding all ingredients EXCEPT peanuts to a blender and blending until smooth.
- Stir through peanuts to caramel
- Add caramel layer to the muffin tray/slice on top of the Cacao Crunch base
- Melt chocolate ingredients, allow to cool, and then top the cups/caramel layer with chocolate.
- Place in fridge to chill, then pop out and ENJOY!
Check out our IGTV for a full video demonstration of this recipe.
This recipe was created by Founder Christine Westbury @christine_westbury