INGREDIENTS - COOKIES
1 pack of Clean Mixes Cacao Crunch
2 cups oats
4 T maple syrup
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp each of nutmeg, allspice and cinnamon
1 T ground ginger (use half this amount if you’re not a ginger lover)
½ cup almond milk (or milk of your choice)
INGREDIENTS - MAPLE COCONUT BUTTERCREAM FROSTING
½ cup butter (for a dairy-free option use cacao butter instead)
¼ cup maple syrup
¼ cup coconut oil
2 T coconut flour
- Blend the oats in a blender until they are the consistency of flour and combine in a bowl with the Clean Mixes Cacao Crunch Bliss Ball Mix. Mix together.
- Add to the bowl the egg, maple syrup, baking powder, spices and almond milk.
- Stir to combine.
- Place mixture in the fridge to chill for an hour.
- On the bench or a chopping board, place the dough on a large piece of baking paper and place another piece of baking paper on top of the dough. Roll the mixture flat with a rolling pin, using the two pieces of baking paper to ensure the dough doesn’t stick.
- Use cookie cutters to cut out the shapes you love.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper and place your cookie shapes on the tray. Place in the fridge for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes, bake the cookies in the oven at 180°C for 10 minutes.
- Make the buttercream frosting by blending all frosting ingredients together until smooth and whipped up.
- Once cookies are completely cool, decorate with buttercream frosting or get creative and drizzle/dip cookies into melted dark chocolate and sprinkle with freeze dried raspberries.
- Happy Mixing!!
Recipe created by Sopheak Seng (stylish_foodie on Instagram)