This Bliss Ball Mix is a decadent treat that tastes like a mint chocolate biscuit.
Featuring premium marine collagen peptides! Support your health, elasticity and anti-aging with marine collagen peptides, combined with Solomon’s Gold premium mint chocolate chips and smooth cacao. Like all Clean Mixes bliss ball mixes, this mix is gluten free, dairy free and free from refined sugars.
We have used the highest quality Type 1 Marine Collagen with added Vitamin C for absorption, this helps support healthy hair, plump and hydrate skin, promote nail growth as well as support joint and gut health.
What is Collagen?
Collagen is the protein that makes up approximately 75% of skin and is key to its structure and elasticity. After our early 20’s the collagen levels in our skin begin to drop each year. As a result, the skin becomes thinner, dehydrated and more fragile. Collagen helps combat these issues.
Turn this mix into ball clean treats, or, pack into a slice or raw cake base.
- Satisfy your sweet tooth and benefit hair skin and nails
- Mint coconut sap choc chips for crunch
- Smooth cacao and almond base
- No refined sugar
- Dairy free
- Gluten free
- No blender required + quick to make
- No preservatives, artificial colours or flavours
NEW ZEALAND: FREE NZ delivery on orders over $59.90 (excludes rural delivery). Delivery is $5.99 on orders under $59.90 (excludes rural). Rural delivery $8.99.
AUSTRALIA: FREE on orders over $99 or $14.99 for orders under $99.
Blanched almonds, mint chocolate chips (cacao 70%, organic coconut sap sugar, natural mint oil), coconut flour, organic coconut sugar, organic cacao, collagen (4%) (marine collagen peptides, ascorbic acid).
Allergens: Contains almonds. May contain traces of peanuts and other tree nuts.
MAKE AT HOME
- You’ll need 3T coconut oil and 3T rice malt syrup (or sweetener of choice)*
- Makes approximately 15 serves depending on ball size
- Store packet in a cool dry place
- Once assembled, store in fridge for up to 10 days or in the freezer for up to two months.
- *If you would like to try an alternative wet mix, substitute almond butter and honey.